Sunday, July 23, 2017

Cryptocurrency Mining Rig Build – 2nd Rig & Video Overview

Project Index:
I was able to get my 2nd Rig up and running, showing the "stacked" configuration of my case design.




The hardware is identical to the 1st one, but instead of 1060s I am running 6x GTX 1070s.  Here is the component list for the 2nd Rig.

In addition to higher hash rates (average 32Mh/s per card), they generate a LOT more heat.  Had to install a 4x fan setup to push the heat away towards the room's exhaust vent.


Here are the videos I put together outlining the entire process.






Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dude, Please Upgrade to WordPress. I'm Sure You'll Love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used WordPress, but prefer BlogSpot with the Google Photos integration. Quicker for me to post media to my site.

      Delete